- WORK & RESIDENCE PERMITS
- HOME SEARCH
- SCHOOL SEARCH
- DESTINATION SERVICES
- DEPARTURE SERVICES
With more than 25 years experience, we offer fully professional international and local moving services, inccluding door-to-door services.
Work, residence and other permits.
We provide the full range of work, residence and other required permit services that may be required when visiting or living in Switzerland. Our services include;
- Initial review of each individual’ situation in order to assess feasibility of each project, documentation and expected time frame.
- Direct work-flow with each transferee in order to collect all required documents and information.
- Preparation of an application dossier, including power of attorney provided by client HR
- Submission of the application to the relevant authorities
- Follow up at both Cantonal and Federal authorities
- Collection of the authorities’ decision
- Guidance for the collection of the entry visa (for non-EU citizens)
- Personal accompaniment to the authorities for local registration / biometrics
- Client HR is constantly keep informed at each step
- The immigration center of expertise remains at disposal at all times (at no additional cost) to review renewals, extensions, family reunion or C permit acquisition processes.
Fees: we apply a principle of fees “per application”, meaning the cost is the same for a single person, couple or family, provided the application includes everyone at the same time, regardless of the effective time of arrival. (Fees valid for all Swiss Cantons, and includes accompaniment.)
Note: If a family is composed of EU and non-EU citizens, non-EU fees shall apply. Note that our fees do not include State and Federal handling fees which we pay and re-bill at cost.
We have a number of independent services to help you find the ideal property for your short or long term needs. This includes temporary accommodation, longer term residential rentals and diplomatic properties.
We have a number of services to help you find the ideal school, kindergarten (nursery) or further education.
We provide a wide range of destination / relocation services to help clients at their current and / or future location.
We provide a wide range of Departure Services services to help ensure that clients have a smooth, stress-free and legal departure.
- EMPLOYEE & CONTRACTOR SERVICES
- MOVE MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMATIC SERVICES
Employee & Contractor Services
We provide a full list of services for relocating employees and / or contractors on frequent business travel.
We provide a comprehensive Move Management service to help your company or diplomatic mission effectively manage the relocation of your personnel.
We provide a full list of specialist service for the diplomatic and NGO community. Our senior management have been serving the diplomatic community successfully for more than 25 years in 14 countries.
- SUPPLY CHAIN / BUSINESS PARTNERS
Supply Chain / Business Partner Network
We have a global supply chain and business partner network that helps us provide services to our clients worldwide.
- #RELOPROF CONSULTING
(Mark Muss: Consulting & Professional Blog)
We provide Consulting Services and professional industry opinion via our founders professional blog which you can find at #reloprof or www.reloprof.com
MMM | Mark Muss Mentoring
With his deep experience in our industry, Mark provides hands-on mentoring advice and services to both new and experienced professionals in our industry.