Objective: help the client and his family settle down quickly in Switzerland with a fully personalized program.
- Telephone interview in order to determine in which area we could provide a maximum help.
- Have the settling-in checklist filled out by the transferee or his/her spouse
Face to face assistance
- The same counselor who accompanied the transferee for the Housing Search will spend face to face time with the family to assist and explain all the points that they choose to get assistance on. Minimal services include:
- Bank account opening
- Local registration with authorities
- Change of driver’s license